Soft Skills Students need to excel in Career
- Communication Skills: The ability to be articulate when speaking but also have the ability to listen.
- Adaptability: Change is constant and therefore, it's important to have a good attitude while welcoming the unexpected.
- Teamwork: The ability to work well in group settings and demonstrating cooperation and compromise.
- Integrity and Work Ethic: Having a good personal reputation and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Positive Attitude: Being optimistic, upbeat and inspiring. Positive energy flowing in the workplace is catchy.
- 0 Comments
- Apr 26,2017